Monday, April 13, 2009

Sick... like dog.




Seriously... I'm dying. I have the worst cold ever in the history of modern medicine. Yesterday my glands were so swollen I could barely swallow my vodka. The cold medicine is barely able to do anything against the wrath of this uber germ that is trying to kill me.



My face is so hot a prickly I can't wear make-up. Yeah. Gross. I hate being home sick. It makes me feel wonky in the head.

We had an appraiser come by this morning for our refinance. Yeah, that's what I wanted to do first thing this morning. Get up in a Nyquil stupor and scrub the house clean in an hour. Fabulous. The dogs were going nuts the whole time and I look horrific.

Meanwhile, back on the planet Earth where life goes on without my incessant whining... I applied for a job on Friday with a local credit union as an Executive Assistant. F*%#ers better hire me. Actully, I'd still prefer to get my old job back at the real estate office as a staff person - rather than a freelance marketing guru. Guruship is overrated and under paid.

I'm sick of my car, I'm sick of my shoes and I'm sicl of being poor. Plus, I'm sick.

Did I mention that I have a raging cold?

Anyway, here's a photo I took the other day of Eagle Harbor during a very breif moment of sunshine.
Cheers, Scout

1 comment:

  1. A moment of sunshine? It's damn gorgeous...you probably can't fully appreciate it because of that whole black plague thing you seem to have contracted.

    You poor thing! I feel so bad for you...hope you feel better soon. Definitely sending happy thoughts out to you.

    I'll be back to check on you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete