Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm alive!


So, after suffering for what feels like a LIFETIME of pain, I am finally shaking off the germs that had a death grip on my sinuses. Yikers, that was awful.


I'm back at work and continuing to get noticed and complimented for my work as an architectural photographer and the marketing designs I've been doing. Seriously... I did a new marketing flyer for a commercial projest that is so awesome, they need a new word for awesome. It is AWESOME.


I also captured this photo of the ferry from the deck of a condo I was working at. I'm really proud of this one and the way the image of the ferry is reflected off the water. My photoshop abilities are not good enough to edit that into the shot!
It's going to be another beautiful day today. I need to go drive around and take more photos. I have been asked for photos for a new real estate website and they are willing to pay me for them. Hell yeah, Baby. Mommy needs a new bottle of Vodka!
I haven't been sewing much because of being ill and I need to get busy. People are starting to ask me too many questions and now I'm just making shit up as I go along. LOL I'm such a cow.
This weekend I am going to make a couple of skirts so I woun't be such a liar anymore. My next few items are very vintage inspired and it's probably a bad idea, but whatever. I'm making a pencil skirt and a poodle skirt. Complete with the poodle and the crinoline petticoat. They say to use felt for the skirt but I just can't do that. It's weird. And heavy. I once borrowed one from a friend for a costume party and trying to dance in it was uncomfortable. The felt was hot and really heavy. I think denim would be cuter.
I'll post pictures of my creations as soon as they are finished! I promise!
Peace,
~Scout

1 comment:

  1. Lovey, I am needy and require a new gorgeous photo with every post. Don't try to fake me out either with some old crap you did a month ago. Perhaps a photo of the poodle skirt one day soon as well = double points. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete