Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PMS and the Temporary Insanity Clause


So, Temporary Insanity as a means to legally commit murder always sounded like a great idea to me when I was a kid. Apparently, it's not that easy to actually use it successfully but today I was tempted to test it whilst ordering a sandwich at a local Subway.


See... this crazy little Island I am on doesn't allow corporations to own businesses here. Somehow these guys snuck in under the guise of being owned & operated by a local owner.


Instead of boring you with the details of how little it takes to get me on a rant, I will just say this. It was a cluster fuck of an order scenario and there were only 2 other customers in the whole place. If these geniuses behind the counter are the owners then I am Hilary Clinton.


Bottomline: I almost walked out at one point and they drenched my sandwich with sauce like it was on fire. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment