Friday, May 22, 2009

For crying out loud...


So, it's been a month since my last post and my only reason to post today is because I just realized how lame I am. I am feeling exactly the same way I did a month ago, like I can't do enough for other people.


Last month when this came up, I scrambled to make it happen. This morning I actually asked 3 other people to change their plans so I could work one more day, instead of going on a day trip of fun. God forbid that I might allow myself to have fun, right? Well, my friend Harold put it best. "Are you putting us off because you might die if you can't work one more day?"


I am such a lame ass! I just told my boss that I have plans and told my homies that tomorrow WE RIDE!


Thank God I see my shrink this morning, so he can help me climb down off of this cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment